Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweden




My lifelong friend, Julie was kind enough to get married in Sweden, so I had an excuse to go! My Friend Hillary and I went to Sweden last week for 1 week. We were able to do some great sightseeing, relaxing, and just visiting with Julie and her family. I had so much fun and I am really grateful for everyone who took care of Logan while I was gone. I really missed Brandon and Logan, but I am also glad I did not have to deal with a baby adjusting to a 8 hour time change. Julie was one of the most perfect looking brides, and it had nothing to do with me doing her hair and make-up. Her husband Johan is amazing and I am so happy for her! Thanks Julie for having us!


Hillary and I had a layover in Paris, so we did a little sightseeing.

This is in Stockholm, I loved the new and old look of this building!

This is a church I thought was really pretty in Upsalla.
This was inside the church in Upsalla.
This was on the beach, which was just a few blocks away from the summer home of Johan's family's, where we stayed.
Julie and Johan
The up-do I did for Julie's wedding.
Me, Julie, and Hillary outside of the church after the wedding.

This is in Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment