Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I am not the best blogger...

Our new Home. (this was taken by the previous owners)
Sorry to my family and friends who actually look at this, and especially to the people who do not live in Utah, and depend on my posts for updates! Here is a a brief summary of the past few months. We bought and moved into a house in Springville last December. Logan is a typical (almost) 2 year old. He is sweet, funny, helpful, stubborn, and very energetic! He is quite the chatter box and will break in to dance spontaneously whenever he hears music. Brandon is graduating with his Bachelors in Business/Marketing this week from UVU. I still do hair part time (and always taking new clients if you know anyone, hint hint.) I am temporarily working at Zales very part time to fund a trip to Sweden, that my friend Hillary and went to last week. I am excited for life to calm down a bit with Brandon graduating.
The end of February I drank some radioactive iodine to kill my thyroid, it was to treat Grave's disease which I was diagnosed in January. I am doing pretty well, just be tested on medicine. Once the doctors get the medicine levels right I should feel close to normal. After I drank the iodine, I stayed in a hotel by myself for 4 days. It was pretty relaxing. I was able to read "The Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire" which I would recommend to anyone. And also watched the first 2 seasons of "Mad Men" which I am completely addicted to!
That about sums it up, I will try to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment