Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look how cute my little boy is!

So I tried to be awesome and blog all the time, but it is just not really me. Sorry for those family/friends of mine who like me to keep up on it. Life is pretty crazy. I am working 2 jobs right now and constantly entertaining a 7 month old. I will be quitting one of my jobs the end of this year and just focusing on hair. I am looking for new clients, so if you are interested or know any one, please have them call me. We have a website, please take a look:


www.HeadRush-Salon.com


I had Logan's pictures taken last week, here are a few:




8 comments:

  1. Those are some stinkin' cute pictures!! I'm glad you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy momma! I love the first picture! He is such a cutie!! Maybe I can get Luke to change to getting his hair cut by you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan looks supa cute, of course. I love the strategically placed tie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO DANG Cute! Can't believe how big he is getting. And I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! He is so stinkin cute! He has changed a ton!... I guess that's what babies do! Oh, but I could just kiss him! Hope you are doing well amongst all the busy-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not normally a big commentor, but I had to say he is adorable! Really cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some dang cute pictures, he is so cute. Good luck with the craziness, but the cute baby makes it all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete