Friday, February 6, 2009

Blessings


I never knew how challenging life with a baby would be. After 26 hours of labor,C-section, not being able to breast-feed, acid reflux, I still can't get on here and tell you hard life is and how much sympathy I want. Its waking up every morning with that big grin looking up at you. Its how hard he clenches onto my hands while he is eating. It's all of his "stories" he tells me in the morning and evening. The way he just looks at Brandon with such admiration and so much more. I am so grateful that I am a mom and even though its only been 3 months, I can not imagine life without Logan!

9 comments:

  1. I love it :) That is so precious...and yes, a sweet little baby is so worth it. Even though I wouldn't know. But I take your word for it!

    Thanks for being honest on the blog. It's a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! You are a great mom Debi and it is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your positive attitude. That's why people like to be around you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logan is a lucky man. It even gets better as time goes on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to hang out!! It truely is a blessing to have these little ones. Logan is so cute, I can't wait to watch him grow up. The good always outways the bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great mom you are. I am sure that is it not easy. He is so cute!! You are a great example to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute Debbie, I found your blog on Carolyns...Congrats, I promise it gets easier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a mom is the hardest thing you will ever do but it is the most rewarding job you will ever have. It will get easier I promise. It's about time you got a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I get what you're saying! ;) Sarcasm noted, haha! I'm glad you are enjoying this special time with your little guy. At the end of the day, you'll MISS the glorious chaos that children bring into our lives. I'm speaking from experience ;)

    ReplyDelete